Modern Ideas To Make The Most Of Your Kitchen Remodel
Many homeowners are doing away with old kitchen design styles and are adopting new ways to revamp one of the most used rooms in the whole house. The kitchen is where your family gathers to cook food, eat, relax, and even get work done. Innovating its design, and adding in new features can do wonders for the look and feel of your kitchen.
1. Transform Your Kitchen Using Features of a Super Kitchen
Super kitchens are a new kitchen remodeling trend more homeowners are adopting every day. It not only serves a number of purposes, it also incorporates features, functions, and decor that is normally associated with other rooms. This considerably blurs the lines between the kitchen and other living spaces. These kitchens are functional examples of spaces where you can eat, entertain guests, and even get work done. These new age super kitchens support family, friends, and work. It looks great doing it as well.
2. Enhance Your Kitchen Remodel with Modern Appliances
As technology advances, the appliances we use everyday begin to advance as well. Instead of using your appliances from years ago, consider investing in more efficient technology to use in your kitchen. Most homeowners who begin their kitchen remodel, also upgrade their appliances in the process. Your refrigerator, oven, coffee makers, and microwaves may be in need of an upgrade. Many of these appliances sport new features such as:
- Color touchscreen displays
- Built-in apps with recipes and cooking tips
- Wireless smartphone controls
3. Try a Fresh, New Layout to Breathe New Life In Your Kitchen Remodel
A kitchen’s layout can affect its functionality and overall feel. Before you begin your kitchen remodel, consider what kind of floor plan will be best for you.
- Essential Work Triangle: The work triangle includes three main stations in the kitchen. The three main points are the range, sink, and refrigerator.
- Zone Design: A zone design will let you break up the different areas of the kitchen. A station exists for cooking, eating, and cleaning.
- Corridor-Style: A corridor kitchen has two walls on either side. The sink is on one side and the oven is on the other
- L-Shaped Layout: Like the name implies, an L-shaped layout creates a L pattern in your kitchen that has an oven on one line, and the sink on the other.
- U-Shaped Layout: A U-shaped layout provides a large amount of counter and storage space and comes with great flexibility.
4. Brighten Up Your Kitchen Remodel with a New Paint Job
A fresh coat of paint can enhance the look and feel of your kitchen. You can brighten up the room with a crisp blue, or make it a bold representation of your personality with darker colors. The colors you choose will change the feelings your guests experience and add to the overall feel of your home.
Want To Update Your Eden Prairie Kitchen?
A kitchen remodel can do a lot to improve the look and feel of your home. Whether you want to make your old kitchen an updated super kitchen, add some new appliances, or modify your cabinets, a design build company like Excel Builders can help you bring your ideas to life.