Here at Excel, we love Cambria countertops for use in our kitchens, bathrooms, bars, and more. Cambria, a natural stone product is made from 93% quartz. With Cambria, you get the look and feel of granite but with greater strength, and the added benefit of it being a low maintenance, non-porous surface. These are just a few of the reasons why we think Cambria countertops should be at the top of your “favorite product’s” list:
- Strength: Cambria offers a diamond-like hardness and superior strength. This comes in large part from the significant percentage of quartz included in its makeup. For example, while granite is composed of anywhere from forty to sixty percent granite, this extremely hard mineral makes up a whopping ninety-three percent of Cambria!
- Beauty: This product line truly offers an aesthetic for every home! With over 100 designs, Cambria countertops feature the natural beauty and variation of quarry cut stone.
- Maintenance Free: While granite is a porous surface that requires regular chemical cleaning and sealing, Cambria is a non-porous surface, resistant to both stains and bacterial growth. In fact, Cambria is NSF 51 certified for food and splash zone use. To clean, just wash your Cambria countertops with warm water and a mild soap.
- Guaranteed: Cambria Countertops are offered with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Environmentally Friendly: Cambria quartz is primarily mined in North America, resulting in lower transportation requirements than other quartz surfacing products produced outside the United States. In addition, Cambria is certified by GREENGUARD as a low-emitting product for indoor air quality.
- Great Business Practices: Cambria is not offered at the big box department stores like Lowe’s or Home Depot. Instead, Cambria focuses on developing relationships with a select group of small and independently owned retail partners. In doing so, Cambria is able to offers it product only in those stores that are as dedicated to quality and customer service as Cambria itself is.