Spring is finally here, and with that comes spring cleaning! Although spring cleaning is great to get your home looking nice and organized, it’s also important to make sure your home is functioning properly. That’s where a spring maintenance checklist comes in handy.
Here are some items we feel you should take a look at this spring!
- Replace your furnace filters
- Check your smoke detectors
- Check your carbon monoxide detectors
- Clean your gutters
- Check your mechanical systems
- Check your air conditioning unit
- Check your property’s grade for proper drainage
- Check your roof and basement for seepage or damage from the winter
- Check your siding and windows
- Turn on your outside water connection