In this blog, we are going to be focusing on Bathroom Trends for your MN bathroom. If you are thinking about completing a bathroom remodel, you may be thinking about completing the work yourself.
Perhaps you want to work with a designer to design, and build your new bathroom. This is where a design and build company could be your best choice. A design and build company will walk you through the entire remodeling process from the design, pricing, and then building.
Spa like shower
– Multiple Shower Heads! The days of one shower head are in the past. Your shower does not need to be just a shower, make it a resort, your private resort. Rain shower heads, and handheld showers are the added pieces that will bring your shower to the next level.
– Is bigger better? Showers are getting bigger and taking more space in the bathroom. Along with adding additional shower heads, space is the needed piece for the spa like feel.
– Accessibility, think for the future. Having a shower that allows you to age in place. Curb less shower, shower bench, and grab bars. Any or all of these items can be designed and finished to add a nice touch your shower.
– Having a vanity with his and her sinks is only the beginning. Double vanities add more storage. Who doesn’t need more storage?
– Adding drawers to the vanity with electrical outlets are a wonderful place to store your appliances, while giving easy access.
– A tall cabinet between the vanities will not only give you additional storage, it will help give a private space between the vanities.
– When going for the spa effect, in-floor heat is worth the cost. With low energy options available you do not need to worry about the cost to run in-floor heat.
– There is nothing better than the feeling of a nice warm floor on a frosty winter morning.
These are just a few current trends that we have been seeing when completing bathroom remodels for our clients. As a custom design and build firm we work with our clients on a one on one basis to design the space they have been dreaming of.